Old way of buying Bitcoins still in business:
Bittylicious is a site selling Bitcoins primarily for UK bank transfers and UK and Europe credit cards. New methods and countries are being added gradually. Bittylicious also offers users the ability to sell Bitcoins to Bittylicious brokers.
No registration is needed, but users are restricted to buying small amounts until they do register. The following characteristics of a user enable them to buy more Bitcoins:
- Registered (i.e. email address verified)
- Mobile phone number verified
- ID documents verified
- Bank account verified via miiCard
- Existing user for a long time
Bittylicious launched for beta testing on June 20, 2013 and fully on June 24, 2013.
Since then, various tweaks have been made and Bittylicious is now multi-currency, multi-country and multi-altcoin capable.
- Trust Pilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.bittylicious.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bittylicious_
- Web: https://bittylicious.com/
Everything worked fine. Buying Bitcoins this way via SEPA bank transfer to Bittylicious was another good experience in the Bitcoin world. Bank was about two days to process transaction and Bittylicious quickly send me few bits. Bittylicious quickly responded to my question about SEPA transactions. Now they even supports various credit-cards.