50% cheaper than competitors. At MRR, we only charge a rental fee if the rig is rented out. The fee is only charged once!
We have several features in the works but here is an abbreviated live features list:
Website pool manager. Our system allows you to change what pool your miner is connected to from our website (single button click). We allow 5 pools to be configured with fail over.
- Hash rate graphs
- Algorithm choices x11, x13, x15, scrypt, nscrypt, blake256, sha256, groestl, myriad-groestl nist5, sha3-keccak, Fresh
- Are you using cudaminer? Wouldn’t you love back up pools? Look no further, our system lets you use 5 backup pools and you can control them from our website.
- There is no fee to use our site/service for the miner controls or hash rate graphs. You never have to list your rig for rent.
- Choose from the following servers: US-East, US-West, US-Central, Asian Pacific, Europe
- API: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/apidoc
Instant Rentals! Load your account and spam rent rigs during launches, no waiting!
- Mass rental profiles, create your profile and instantly rent 100s of rigs at once!
- Automatic rental cancellations if you rent a rig that is offline for at least 20 minutes of the first 30 minutes of the rental. Rent with confidence!
- Make rental choices based on “actual” hash rate. Our system tracks the past 24 hour hash rate with a moving average.
- Backup pools! Have you ever found yourself trying to be ready for a coin launch only to find out your first pool choice isn’t up and running? Our system lets you set up to 5 pools in a fail over.
- BTC is protected for 12 hours post rental, refunds are based on what you actually receive in shares not just time spent
- Above all we have a very active dev team. Have a question? Drop by irc.freenode.net and join #miningrigrentals We would love to hear your suggestions.
Not sure about the whole “renting thing?” No problem, it’s 100% free to list your rig with our service and the backup pools/hashrate graphs are completely on the house. If you decide to try leasing your rig in the future, you will already be setup.
Updates and Features:
Less than 3 clicks to mass rent as many rigs that fit your criteria using our mass rental profiles
- Automatic rental cancellations if you rent a rig that is offline for at least 20 minutes of the first 30 minutes of the rental.
- Improvements to admin tools
- More algos and Groestl split up for Myriad specialized rigs
- API v1: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/apidoc
Preview of Pool manager available to rig owners and renters:
Preview of Hash Rate Graphs:
I have experience as a renter. Mining rentals is great getaway between rig owners and renters. Fast setup, quick support and they supports many different algorithms. They are accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.
Ref. link: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/?ref=37909